Dear Valued Patients and Friends of Parker Sports Medicine,
In light of the recent pandemic (coronavirus), we may be changing certain protocols and hours on a regular basis. All notifications will be updated on this page. We encourage you to check back in every now and again if you will be visiting our Amarillo, TX office or if you are currently in communication with our Parker Sports Medicine team.
We are working in accordance with CDC protocols for the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Our normal operating hours have resumed, but we will be taking a few precautionary measures to ensure both you and our staff are safe:
- We are conducting temperature checks on all office visitors
- Only 1 additional person is permitted to accompany patients to back rooms
- Masks are required when entering the office building
- Our staff is required to wear masks at all times
- Operating hours may differ in correlation to county laws and restrictions during COVID-19
If you are feeling sick, ill, showing signs of symptoms, or have recently been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID, we ask that you remain home and call ahead to schedule your appointment time.
Thank you for understanding; we are grateful and excited to continue serving you! If you have any questions in regards to the general health and safety guidelines we have in place, please feel free to reach out.